We can’t believe how fast the year flew by! We would like to wish every one of our clients a safe and Happy New Year! We are so grateful for all our customers who continued to choose Convoy Auto Repair for service this past year. We look forward to sharing 2021 with you!
We usually start the New Year off with resolutions for many of us, but how many of us actually fall through with them? The team at Convoy Auto Repair has a compiled a list of resolutions that are easy to accomplish. Not only will they make you a better car owner, but they will help you save money in the long-run too. Here are New Year’s Resolutions for being a better car owner:
- Bring your vehicle to Convoy Auto Repair for routine maintenance throughout the year. If you are looking to preserve the health and safety of your vehicle, regularly scheduled appointments are a must. Our team often identifies and addresses issues before they turn into bigger and more expensive problems. Not only does routine maintenance equal a safer vehicle, but it will save money in the future too.
- Eliminate all distractions while driving. It is a startling statistic, but nine people are killed by distracted driving every day. Distracted driving is more than just texting and driving -- it includes reaching for something, changing the music, and eating and drinking.
- Keep your car clean and tidy. It is easy for clutter to build up in our vehicle, as sometimes, we can’t help but leave that coffee in the cup holder or receipt in our glove box. This year, we can make a conscious effort to tidy up our vehicle by taking out all these little items after each drive. It is always such a breath of fresh air to step into a clutter-free vehicle.
- Drive courteously and compassionately. We all know how frustrating driving can be at times, especially when you are stuck in traffic. It is essential to stay calm, collected, and courteous during these moments. If 2020 taught us anything, it is to be more compassionate toward others, other San Diego drivers included.
- Don’t forget about your fluids. We need fluids to stay hydrated and healthy. Your vehicle is the exact same way. Various fluids run through your vehicle’s engine, including oil, coolant, and brake fluid. To keep your vehicle performing in tip-top shape throughout 2021, routine fluid exchanges are a must.
Together, we can start 2021 off on the right foot -- bring your vehicle to our shop for preventive maintenance, and you already accomplish one of your New Year’s resolutions. Schedule an appointment today. We are located at 3909 Convoy Street, San Diego, CA 92111, and look forward to seeing you soon.