When it comes to car towing, finding a towing service that can perform on a regular basis is important. Here are five key features any great tow service should have.
1) Price. The price for the distance towed should be reasonable and stated up-front. Some car towing services will negotiate.
2) Speed. Companies will be busier depending on the time of day, but consider their average response time.
3) Safety. Make sure to examine the tow truck when it arrives. Does the operator know what he or she is doing? Is the truck in good condition?
4) Skill. Is your car well-handled when it is pulled up by the truck? Make sure that the operator has the skill to get you and your vehicle to your destination.
5) Reputation. Before using any car towing service, it is a good idea to quickly research their reputation online. Companies with good service will be lauded; those without will be easily found.
Getting your car towed is something no one wants to endure, but will happen to almost all drivers during their driving careers. Making sure you have a safe, reliable and high-quality towing service like Convoy Auto Repair can provide peace of mind.